How to enter a race?
To participate in an ITU event, competitors must qualify at a 2017 or 2018 Qualification Race. National Federations will register their athletes, following their qualification system or another ITU approved qualification system.
Age-groupers, Elite, U23, Junior and Paratriathletes must be registered by their national federations via the ITU online registration system. Everyone else can simply register for the Open Race competitions at this link: https://www.sportstiming.dk/event/4976
With any questions regarding registration for ITU events, please contact your National Federation. Athletes who did not qualify for an ITU event, are encouraged to participate in the Open Race.
Register for Open Race: https://www.sportstiming.dk/event/4976
National suit for World Championships
For international championships under ITU / ETU, it is mandatory to use national uniform. With any questions regarding national uniforms, please contact your National Federation or find your approved uniform HERE
Prices (World Championships and Open Race)
|Race||Price (USD)||Price (DKK)||Price
|Shuttle service incl. bike - price - USD / DKK / EUR|
|Cross Triathlon||240||1500||200||12 / 75 / 10|
|Long Distance Triathlon||480||3000||410||12 / 75 / 10|
|Long Distance Relay||520||3300||440||12 / 75 / 10|
|Aquabike||385||2500||325||12 / 75 / 10|
All prices are subject to an administration fee of 3% of event price.
Entry fees are charged in DKK.
USD and EUR are approximate prices.
Shuttle service - incl. bike
Long Distance, Relay and Aquabike – Middelfart
Familiarization/Bike check in: Odense – Middelfart / Middelfart – Odense
Race day: Odense - Middelfart
Cross Triathlon – Svendborg
Familiarization/Bike check in: Odense – Svendborg / Svendborg – Odense
Race day: Odense – Svendborg / Svendborg – Odense
ITU World Championships registration deadline: June 1
Open Race registration deadline: June 22
Multi registration discount
2 events = 5 % discount
3 events = 10 % discount
4 events = 15 % discount
5 events = 20 % discount
Registration rules and policy – Fyn 2018 ITU World Championships Multisport Festival
Applicable rules and policy for World Championships and Open Race
· All events are organized according to ITU competition rules – you can find them HERE
· Participants take part at their own risk. By signing up, you declare that you are fit, healthy and the organizers cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by yourself or other athletes in connection with the races.
· If you are injured or unable to attend and you would request a refund of your bib number, this can be done via www.sportstiming.dk or by writing to email@example.com by March 1, 2018. A fee of 250dkk will be charged when the refund takes place.
· In case you are unable to attend, a 50% refund on your start number is available between March 2 and May 1, 2018. Service and credit card fees cannot be refunded. Refunds will not take place after May 1 and it is not possible to transfer bib numbers to any events in 2019.
· Until June 1 (WCH) or 22 (Open Race), your BIB can be changed to another competition if there is room in your age group. If you want to change to a competition that is more expensive, you will be charged the difference, change to a cheaper competition, the price difference will not be refunded.
WCH: This must be coordinated with the Team Manager from your National Federation.
Open Race: Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Registration closes at midnight (23.59) on June 1 (WCH) June 22 (Open Race), 2018
Accept by registration
· I accept that photos, film footages, interviews, advertisements and the like taken during the event can be freely used
· I agree that the information I have provided is correct
· I agree that the 2018 World Championships committee, can send me emails with information regarding the competitions and side events. It is possible to unsubscribe from the mailing list any time.
· The 2018 World Championships committee, together with a timing company, will provide you with a timing chip which will have to be handed back after the finish line. If you do not return the chip, you’ll be charged a fee of 250dkk.
What you recieve
· Race the World Championship course (closed from traffic)
· Finisher t-shirt
· Finisher gift
· Finisher medal
· Professional timing, including bib and split times
· Pasta party
· After race zone
· Online results
· Live tracking during the race – through Sportstiming.dk
· WCH water bottle at bike depot